Connecticut Rush is a Developmental and Premier Soccer Club located in Connecticut. Currently, it has 3 locations and is part of Rush Soccer, the LARGEST PREMIER CLUB in America with over 41,000 members.
Our emphasis is to develop each player to their fullest potential as players and citizens. We seek serious soccer players and athletes by offering a year-round premier training program with excellent facilities and top licensed coaches. We participation in premier leagues, friendly matches, premier tournaments and the state cup. CT Rush also offers our players to play on state, regional and national select teams that are unique only to Rush soccer members.
What Is Rush Soccer?
- Formed in 2002, Rush Soccer has become an international model for youth soccer.
- Rush represents over 34,000 youth soccer players nationwide and 6,000 youth soccer players internationally.
- Rush is the largest youth soccer program in the world.
- Rush Soccer has partners in more than 25 states. Click for all other Rush partners.
- Rush Soccer has over 25 International partners ranging from Brazil to South Africa.
- Rush Soccer holds over 14 National Championships and 42 State Championships between the 27+ partners across America.
- Rush Soccer has produced 43 alumni that are currently or have played professionally.
- Rush Core Values Video Click Here
Central – Watertown, CT
Central became part of the Rush family in December 2013 with the launch of a developmental program in the winter for young players to develop the skills needed for success. For the 2014/15 season, Central offered developmental programs U5-U11 and full premier teams U12-U18.
Shoreline – Guilford, CT
Shoreline began in the spring of 2014 offering a skills academy for all ages once a week. Shoreline has now expanded and offers boys and girls teams ranging from U8-U18.
Southwest – Wilton, CT
Southwest is part of the Wilton Soccer Association and is the base of CT Rush. The program started in the fall of 2013. Southwest began with U9-U12 teams as well as a U6-U8 Developmental Program. It currently runs programs and teams from U8-U17.